For the awareness of students, teachers, parents and other people, the Innovative Learning invites young students to participate in a Poster Competition on the theme of “BREAK THE CHAIN”. We look forward to the innovative ideas from the young generation that support the national morale in time of crisis, convey positive feelings, inspire peace and tranquillity.
WHO CAN APPLY
Students from Grade 1-12 are encouraged to participate
- Winning poster may be displayed at international exhibition
- Acknowledged on the KW’s official website and social media
- Participation Certificate for all
Each poster will be judged on originality, artistic values and how well it depicts the theme “BREAK THE CHAIN”. The result of the Innovative Learning's Poster Competition Series 2020 would be final and cannot be challenged in any court of law.
- Each submission must have with poster, the following information in the text box:
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Class
- Institution Name & Address
- Email & Contact Number of Parent
- Winners will be contacted by e-mail.
- Entries should represent the theme “BREAK THE CHAIN”.
- Art Work must be easily photographed.
- Entries are for single applicants only. Group artwork will not be accepted
May 18, 2020 (email at [email protected])